With Christmas, celebrations do not end … in a city like Madrid, which never rests, there are always many things to do. Let’s review the most important:
- Chinese New Year. On January 25, 2020, the Year of the Rat begins and Madrid celebrates it by discovering all the traditions of the Chinese community (Activities from Jan 17 to Feb 16).
- Fiestas de San Antón 2020. A new edition of the festival of San Antón turns the capital into a city that defends animals and aims to raise awareness about their adoption and their responsible possession with Thursday, the 17th, the day of the festival of San Antón, Like big day. The celebrations begin a few days before with the traditional sale of rolls in the Church of San Antón and the parade of pets and solidarity market in the Plaza de Chueca. On Friday 17, the day of the festival of San Antón, the blessing of animals takes place in the Church of San Antón (from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.), Mass Mass (12:00 p.m.), the proclamation, the Turns of San Antón (17:30 hours) and the solemn Mass (19:00 hours).
- Decor house. The most exclusive interior design exhibition in Europe celebrates its 55th edition (January-March 2020).
- Daughter of the Moon concert – Robin Torres. The Mecano universe relives thanks to this faithful tribute of the Sevillian singer and actress to one of the representative bands of Spanish pop (WiZink Center. 11 Jan).
- Noa. The singer presents Letters to Bach, a work inspired by German genius and themes such as religion, peace or feminism (Circus Price Theater. January 15).
- Melendi. The Spaniard embarks on a new tour to present his latest album (WiZink Center. Jan. 17).