With the arrival of summer, many friends will come to discover Madrid. With so much to choose, it is difficult to decide, so here we offer some ideas that, besides, cost little money.
– Relax in the Buen Retiro Park and take a boat ride through its splendid pond.
– Approach to the temple of Debod, an authentic monument of ancient Egypt, and admire a magical sunset.
– Contemplate the tropical garden of the Atocha station.
– Reach up to kilometer zero of the Puerta del Sol and contemplate two of the symbols of Madrid: the image of “Tío Pepe” and the “Bear and the Madroño”.
– Get lost on a Sunday morning at one of the most famous flea markets: El Rastro.
– Visit the Royal Palace, next to El Anciano Rey, and enjoy some beautiful sunsets.
– Admire the beautiful facade of the bullring “Las Ventas”, one of the main bullring of the world.
– Discover the markets of Madrid. One of the most famous is the Market of San Miguel.
– Stroll along Gran Vía, one of the most famous streets of our city.
– Photograph the beautiful facade of the Correos Palace, one of the most beautiful buildings in Madrid.
– Go to the Plaza de España and take a picture with Don Quixote and Sancho Panza.
– Discover our beautiful fountain of Cibeles, another of the symbols of Madrid.
– Discover the countless churches and religious buildings of Madrid. Among all of them, we can highlight our imposing Cathedral of Almudena, right in front of El Anciano Rey.
– Discover the multitude of shop windows in the shops of Preciados Street, one of the busiest in the world.
– Visit two of the most famous soccer stadiums on the planet: the Santiago Bernabéu and the Metropolitan Wanda.
– Sit in the beautiful Colón Square and admire the statue of our most famous navigator.
And after this visit you have earned a well-deserved snack in one of the typical taverns in Madrid that are still in operation: El Anciano Rey de los Vinos.