And we continue to collect some ideas to get to know Madrid without spending a lot, which always comes in handy.
– Visit some of the most famous art museums in the world, such as El Prado or Reina Sofía.
– Take a picture with the lions that flank the entrance of the Congress of Deputies.
– Rent a bicycle or a skate and get to the modern park Madrid Río, located next to the Manzanares River.
– Take an excursion to one of our nearby towns, such as Toledo, Segovia or Alcalá de Henares.
– Get lost in the multicultural neighborhood of Lavapies, or in the bustling Malasaña neighborhood.
– Go to any of the many concerts, exhibitions or free shows that are usually held in Madrid.
– Take a picture with our famous Puerta de Alcalá in the background.
– Organize a picnic at the Casa de Campo in the same way that the people of Madrid have been doing it for many decades.
– Take Toledo Street and admire its famous door.
– Stroll along the Paseo del Prado, from Colón to Atocha.
And you know, the perfect colophon is to visit El Anciano Rey and get to know first-hand the most authentic atmosphere and Madrid’s gastronomy. We will wait for you.